Wednesday, July 18, 2012

YOUR MOVIE IS A MUCH NEEDED STORY

MAN WITH EPILEPSY SEES THE IMPORTANCE OF "THE VILLAGE" AS A MOVIE!

Lowell,

Hello again my friend!  I read the story you sent me about the above mentioned subject.  I wish I were close enough to attend one of your "meetings".  I have tried to tell my story to people or groups of people and received the attitude of "Oh, another guy who gamed the system."  Or, "Well, here's another guy who just wouldn't do his job and got what he deserved."  And it's very frustrating, very frustrating...

And I am sure that some of that feeling is read into what their actions are from my perspective on how I see the myself.

But the fact remains that YOUR story must be told for all of us who are out here, alone, but who you are speaking for.  Please don't give up Lowell.  Discrimination is found in all colors, creeds, religions, no matter what name or adjective you want to put on it, but all of that has a very basic, distinct, and profound similarity.  That being, it takes two individuals for it to happen;  the person doing the persecution, and the one being persecuted...

And in all subjects, as stated above, no matter what side of the aisle may they stand on, we all bleed red, we all live and die, and we all have the ability to either love or hate, it is simply a matter that is decided in the heart.

That is why you cannot give up on the mission you have set out to do.  Because I have experienced it first hand, as well as others, I am sure, and nothing was done to stop it.

DON'T give up Lowell, there are a lot of "Kevin Bolden's" counting on you.  :-)

God speed and God Bless,

Tim Parsons, Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment