Saturday, August 1, 2015

A NEW VOICE IN "THE VILLAGE" FOR EPILEPSY AWARENESS


THERE IS ANOTHER "VOICE IN THE VILLAGE" FOR EPILEPSY

I want to say "Thank You" to Beverly Peterson for allowing me to post her picture and comments about my book, "The Village" and Epilepsy Education. Beverly viewed my latest video about my book and Epilepsy in the job world. Beverly, you are becoming a "Voice In The Village!"
Thank You Beverly, ...
Lowell G. Evans
Author of: "The Village"

 
Beverly says:
Thank you! It is about time someone understand. Our dilemma is when it comes to how we feel being alone in our disease of Epilepsy.
At the work place or anywhere else. When it happens for me, it can be humiliating sometimes when I don't know which kind of Seizure I might have. Being Status A Epilepticus, I miss fire in different spots. That is why they put the VNS Implant in the first place in 2006, no medications could stop them.
Thank you again for writing the book on the Villages I will get it and read it.
Beverly Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment