Friday, December 19, 2014

The Chelesa Foundation for Epilepsy in Winchester, Virginia



THE VILLAGE AND THE EPILEPSY LEADERS IN WINCHESTER

On Nov. 12, 2014 I was invited to come to the Chelsea Hutchinson Epilepsy Event to help raise epilepsy awareness. It was a very successful evening.




The event was coordinated by the leaders of the Chelsea Hutchinson Foundation for Epilepsy Awareness from Winchester, Va.  This couple is Steven and Carol Shafran who invited me to the event. I was selected to help MC the event and also share my book "The Village" and the power of the Village Concept to help educate society about epilepsy. The event was held at the George Washington Hotel in the area and the turnout was great! This included a Boy Scouts Group, individuals, and generations families which showed the support that was formed by the leaders. The information about epilepsy that was shared and how it inspired others attending to speak about epilepsy was incredible. My good friend and strong supporter, Art Yannucciello of Va. Beach attended and he was very impressed!

There was an official proclamation from the City of Winchester presented to the Shafrans proclaiming the month of November for Epilepsy Awareness. Also in the proclamation it recognized the outstanding work accomplished by the Winchester Friends of the Chelsa Hutchinson Foundation (Steven and Carol Shafran) for increasing epilepsy awareness and hosting various events including the annual walks held in Winchester. They received a standing ovation as this was presented to by the Mayor of Winchester.

I also shared with everyone my reason for writing my novel and the main character I had created to represent epilepsy, "Mr. Kevin Bolden." This all went over great as people were looking for individuals willing talk about epilepsy. Well they now have "Mr. Kevin Bolden." Our goal is to use my novel as an educational tool for society! I myself along with others want to see a movie done to help open the hearts and minds of people about epilepsy. I feel "It takes a village" of people to make a difference in the world of epilepsy and I feel I have found a village in Winchester, Va. I am "Thankful!"

Sincerely.
Lowell G. Evans
Author of: "The Village"- Representing society
Creator of: "Mr. Kevin Bolden"- Representing epilepsy
Email- thevillageiscoming@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. i have suffered from epilepsy for 8 years now,i was cured from it by Dr Ebato which i got is contact from the net,i contacted him and got the medication,now am cured get yours now by contacting him on ebato1232@gmail.com or +2349027116105,get your self out of that embarrassing illness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call DR
    Alegbe from U.S so as to get the cure to epilepsy he help my son and i am very happy for two years now my son health is very sound again. contact DR Alegbe on alegbe3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I myself have epilepsy. Not to this extreme with grand mail seizures daily, but it still affects me in other ways daily. I am on medicine, which has slowly stopped working and I notice my twitches, blank stares, and memory loss (even in the midst of a sentence) starting to return. The side effects of this drug is noticeable and painful to deal with. It is so strong that if a normal person were to take my dose, they will die of an overdose.when i was going through the internet i come across Owens post thanking Dr Lewis hill for curing his seizure problem, and i got the contact of Dr Lewis hill and i quickly contacted him then he made me to know that the medication is 100% cure, and that was how i got the medicine which i used, after which i went for medical test It worked! Over a year now, i have not show any symptoms of seizure and I believe that am cure permanently if you need his help email him on drlewishill247@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am Matthias lang, from Orlando u s a, i suffered from epilepsy for 28 years, i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn't going to ever be like every normal human, i contacted so many doctors on this issue,and i have use so many western drugs prescribe by various doctors and all was no avail, because i was determined to get my life back, one day i was researching for this on internet and i saw a post about devansh herbal health care who cure different manners of diseases, including epilepsy, I contacted him via email: devanshherbalheathcare@gmail.com and made purchase of the epilepsy herb, i received the herb through USPS within 24 hours, when i received the herb i applied it as prescribed, and to god be the glory i was totally cured of epilepsy within 1 months of usages,my dear brothers and sisters You do not have to suffer more just contact him for his medicine on devanshherbalheathcare@gmail.com.com he will definitely put an end to that problem of yours

    ReplyDelete