Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Book Signing At MacArthur Mall




ONE OF THE BOOK SIGNINGS FOR
 
 "THE VILLAGE"

 
 
 
 
Just A Few
 
A Thank You from the "Kevin Boldens in Society"
 
 
Here is a picture of "Just A Few"
A number of people who support "My Call"
This photograph was taken at my "book-signing"
This was done in Norfolk, VA at the Macarthur Mall
 
These are just a few people who has seen God's Work
I am referring to the "Miracles" God has performed for me
But truly "None" of these Miracles came too easy
Why? I had not put my full "Faith and Trust" in thee!
 
It was brought to my attention after I had written my book
A novel based on "Epilepsy Education", which is a sleeper
A Man read my work and agreed the knowledge needed for epilepsy
He then said, "This is also focused on being, Our Brother's Keeper"
 
I thought for a second or two because of what he said
It written in a way so that anyone could enjoy the story
Yes, "Mr. Kevin Bolden" and many others have epilepsy
But because of "Just A Few" like you, they do not have to worry.
 
"Words from the Heart"
 
Lowell G. Evans
May 7, 2014
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment