Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mr. Parsons Says, " The Village Movie" Is A Must!

This email below was sent from Mr. Tim Parsons Sr. of Arkansas. He himself was a "Kevin Bolden", a man with epilepsy. A man that could not receive the help he needed. He wants to see "The Village" made into a movie!

Mr. Parsons Sr. writes:

Lowell,

That sounds great!!  I sincerely hope you can acheive your goal in making this into a movie.  I only wish that this could have been done 100 years ago, or longer.  I don't care what the "case" is, whether it be race, creed, etc., discrimination is wrong, no matter what the reason.  I came to realize this at a very early age, because of epilepsy, yet I still was surrounded by ignorant people, of all colors.  It was hard to deal with at times, but it made me a better person overall.  Perhaps it was God's way of tempering me into that better person....

I am glad I have found someone who was able to be so closely paralleled in life to the same situation I went through.  I wish you success with this project.  For all of us who suffer with seizures and the side affects of them and the medications that we take to prevent them, I wish you luck and success with this project my good friend.

Sincerely,

Tim Parsons, Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment